AuthorHouse - Author House - Ebook Royalties
From UK - Be Informed
Author House will take 50% of the ebook sales. The consultant in Philippines assured me that I will keep 100% of the royalties and this is not true. This is stated in the legal contract but you will not be told this verbally.
Ask first to see the legal contract before you go forward with any further conversation. Do not send your manuscript until you read the contract.
Be warned of lengthy emails which are standardised and phone calls, once, twice in a day. It is too much to bear at times. I feel they just want you to give up and pay up. It is daunting for older people.
Be informed. Be warned.c2dcc92 review #477246
You may also like
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."