AuthorHouse - Author House - Ebook Royalties
From UK - Be Informed
Author House will take 50% of the ebook sales. The consultant in Philippines assured me that I will keep 100% of the royalties and this is not true. This is stated in the legal contract but you will not be told this verbally.
Ask first to see the legal contract before you go forward with any further conversation. Do not send your manuscript until you read the contract.
Be warned of lengthy emails which are standardised and phone calls, once, twice in a day. It is too much to bear at times. I feel they just want you to give up and pay up. It is daunting for older people.
Be informed. Be warned.d5dad56 review #477246
You may also like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..."
- "My apologies for my bad spelling form the previous one. Well I believe certain products are coming from Western countries: tv content, shows, Hollywood movies that shows sensitive information that..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."