AuthorHouse - Author House - Ebook Royalties
From UK - Be Informed
Author House will take 50% of the ebook sales. The consultant in Philippines assured me that I will keep 100% of the royalties and this is not true. This is stated in the legal contract but you will not be told this verbally.
Ask first to see the legal contract before you go forward with any further conversation. Do not send your manuscript until you read the contract.
Be warned of lengthy emails which are standardised and phone calls, once, twice in a day. It is too much to bear at times. I feel they just want you to give up and pay up. It is daunting for older people.
Be informed. Be warned.f0e291c review #477246
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."