Authorhouse - Author House Scam
I never got paid the royalties for my books.I was able to buy my books from Amazon for less than I could buy my discounted books at AuthorHouse
So I bought books from Amazon and was supposed to be paid royalties from them and never got royalties on books bought by me or my friends. They have said that they would send me a check but they never have.They keep passing me on from one person to the next. Then they say they will investigate to see whether a check was cut or not. Then they will investigate to see if the check was cashed or not.
They have been saying this %^&* for three years I would never suggest anyone choose them to do business with Author House this is a scam,
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."