Beware of AuthorHouse
I know for a fact I have sold a large number of copies. Every writer, agent and marketing firm employee says that every person they know that used Author House was ripped off. I have called more than once asking for sales figures and they have stated that they can not tell me. But they sent a letter to IRS saying I had been paid over $2000 royatlies when I never received ANY!
I called again today and asked for figures they said I had to talk to someone who was away.
On a separate note I have been called 9 times by some foreign man who wants to do promotion for me and wants me to sign up for $5000 package to get a one in ten chance to have JK Rowling read my book. I think this is another scam.12e96bf4 review #449852
You may also like
- "The Beyond Stage helps me a lot!Last month,I was going to hold a wedding and want to have a wedding stage.I asked for advice from internet and I found him.It..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year. I spent over $12K to build our deck. Trex only offered about 10%..."
- "I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing..."
- "This guy has claimed poor customer service and attempted to downgrade our business ratings online. I have been collecting his online posts and my attorney has determined that enough..."