Beware of AuthorHouse
I know for a fact I have sold a large number of copies. Every writer, agent and marketing firm employee says that every person they know that used Author House was ripped off. I have called more than once asking for sales figures and they have stated that they can not tell me. But they sent a letter to IRS saying I had been paid over $2000 royatlies when I never received ANY!
I called again today and asked for figures they said I had to talk to someone who was away.
On a separate note I have been called 9 times by some foreign man who wants to do promotion for me and wants me to sign up for $5000 package to get a one in ten chance to have JK Rowling read my book. I think this is another scam.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "This provider,will steal and is very good at manipulation I had an appointment with this person,and afterwards items were missing. After contacting her and letting her know, she continued to deny..."
- "Warning Robbed at Gunpoint By Her Pimp,who goes by Big C Set up a date with this provider gave her directions, as she pulled up to the location,she called to confirm the..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."