Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou
I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud.I found it in the attic after 40 yrs based on a true story.
She was a very well known artist. So I am now getting a $2.38 check every 2nd quarter. But I know thousands of the book has been sold.
So I contacted the printers, They were going to tell me how many they printed (Lightning Source) And then called back and Authorhouse told them not to tell me???so they wouldn't let me know.It is bad enough that they are ripping us off like this but to a dieing mother, that I was trying to make her feel proud before she went to see God.That is unbelievable.Several websites keep being sold out according to what they tell me, so it could be in the 10's of thousands easily.
please query book "Chewy The Woodchuck" at yahoo.com
Pete Vinal email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "I wanted to return the pizzas I have bought because they were not what I have ordered and the manager wouldn't return but she insulted me saying "if u don't..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."