Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou
I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud.I found it in the attic after 40 yrs based on a true story.
She was a very well known artist. So I am now getting a $2.38 check every 2nd quarter. But I know thousands of the book has been sold.
So I contacted the printers, They were going to tell me how many they printed (Lightning Source) And then called back and Authorhouse told them not to tell me???so they wouldn't let me know.It is bad enough that they are ripping us off like this but to a dieing mother, that I was trying to make her feel proud before she went to see God.That is unbelievable.Several websites keep being sold out according to what they tell me, so it could be in the 10's of thousands easily.
please query book "Chewy The Woodchuck" at yahoo.com
Pete Vinal firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."