AuthorHouse - FALSE IMPRESSION
I am a new author and when I contacted Author house I was promised so many good service about how my book would be marketed to more than 500 outlets like news papers, radio stations etc.NOBODY WAS INTERESTED IN MY BOOK?
Did they really send it? Then they pushed me to print 3000 copies and then they will market my book but the copies must be in a store in the USA...
That is dead stock.
I will tell everybody please do not waist your money on false promises because they are not interested in you or your book but only in how much you can pay them for what they want.f313a4b review #452458
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."