Authorhouse - FALSE IMPRESSION
I am a new author and when I contacted Author house I was promised so many good service about how my book would be marketed to more than 500 outlets like news papers, radio stations etc.NOBODY WAS INTERESTED IN MY BOOK?
Did they really send it? Then they pushed me to print 3000 copies and then they will market my book but the copies must be in a store in the USA...
That is dead stock.
I will tell everybody please do not waist your money on false promises because they are not interested in you or your book but only in how much you can pay them for what they want.1189d775 review #452458
You may also like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."