Gross Disgusting Authorhouse
I'd read countless of negative comments online about Author House but I was skeptical to believe those at first, but now I believe everything I read about this criminal organization. They are shameful comments, so they should be ashamed. But they are not because they are psychopaths. After I published a book , three years later I contacted them to ask for my royalty. They said, there was an outstanding balance that needed to be paid and because of that the book was never published.
That was a lie I paid the publishing fee in full,
After going through all the e-mails that I received from the different people working for the scam company, they made me talk to 11 different people in the company each one saying they were not the right person to speak to about royalties.
As it turns out, they are selling my book. They lied. Are they thieves or what? I know people that have purchased my book before and after I asked them,to pull my book they refuse.116c9aeb review #460706
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "A school should be decorated in such a way that if any parents are willing to visit the school can make a visit and see various things and judge before..."
- "I don't know if MagicJack is real business. I buy MagicJack in 2014. It is primitive and have very bad phone service. They have not included real customer service. No phone number to..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."