Style and Design

I have published my book over a year ago but have had no payment from sales. They told me payment was sent but could not give a date. Publishing the book was a nightmare, with errors after errors because they use cheap labour from the Phillipines. They said it was not their job to check your work, but they were typing errors which were not there.

Each time I sent it back for correction, it came back with a new error. I provided my own artwork but the cover layout was all wrong so I had to di that myself.

Please think twice before using this Company. I have invested my savings with

nothing to show for it.

I didn't like: Having to do the work myself and.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

DigitalWasteland

Mind if I make a suggestion, take your files if you have them as a .odt then e-mail me nickolauspacione@aim.com as I will help you move into blurb.com. Get your original cover art too and see if I can get you in touch with Brendan Kane, you will need http://www.docupub.com and http://www.pdfsam.org to get you moved in.

I am offering to help with the layout arrangements for your news home. Author House I seen this too many times as you can see my review of you. I don't like that you ripped off my friends in real life and the crew who worked with me on my projects.

You have mail coming too so you can study what you have hosted for a short time. I was not pleased you wouldn't let me use teletype on the release.

AuthorHouse

Hi -- Regarding royalties, please feel free to contact our Royalties team at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com. They will be able to provide further information on how the royalties system works and to give you details on your royalty earnings.