I published my book with them in March 2012.They promised me all sorts of things and did a *** poor job of editing my book.
I was advised by my "consultant" to buy a bulk of books and sell them privately. I took his advice, and this is how I made my publishing money back. I was also advised by my marketing "consultant" to go to Pitchfest in NYC because my book had the ability to succeed. I asked him what made my book have that ability, and his response was what was written on the back of my book!
I hung up in his face.They have been calling and offering me more marketing packages, including another pitchfest, but I am not interested.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Book Editing
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."