Style and Design

I wrote a book. Thank God, I had my own editor.

Authorhouse is at a minimum, misleading. I’m grateful that I live close to the company as I decided to visit in person to resolve some problems. When I showed up, I was told that no-one from my “team” or in the building could speak with me. When I explained I would wait, and could wait all day, someone finally showed up to address my concerns.

Please, be very careful with this company. The book was published many years ago and continues to sell copies BUT, it’s only because I did ALL the work myself. There work was filled with mistake after mistake. To this day, I still receive calls from them trying to sell me on their products.

I would definitely stay away from this company.

Buyer beware!! I rate them a negative 10 and I’m being generous!

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The best best thing you can do is to go to AH management and then outside the company to the regulators who oversee the industry. If you have a legitimate gripe and want a refund the company needs to give it to you.

The "team" concept there is comical.

Keep posting on sites like this for their benefit and that of current and future authors. They tried to pull a scam on me but i am battling them and will have it "looked at."

"There work was filled with mistake after mistake" - that's a good one. You don't need an editor, you need an basic English class.

to David Mathias #1485294

Apparently you need an English class too. "an basic English class"

How did you find your own editor ? What were your next steps ? I ask because this first book is very personal to me and i dont to be played with.

to Eugene Brown #1478810

Use Grammerly.comIt's basic version is free and for 7 or 8 dollars a month you get the full version. Spelling, grammar and much more.