Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator that calculates how many people have downloaded my book.Authorhouse says the calculator is lieing..

LOL can we say... Tax evasion? Lets pretend the calculator can lie...

Is that wire fraud?I have been constantly asking authorities to stop authorhouse and I will continue until authorhouse either changes their ways or is behind bars because they claim I haven't made a penny

coryh670 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Authorhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse and authorhouse publishing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Hi, how did you find the calculator? I too, published a book w/AH. BonzAppetit.com

Thanks,