Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator that calculates how many people have downloaded my book.Authorhouse says the calculator is lieing..

LOL can we say... Tax evasion? Lets pretend the calculator can lie...

Is that wire fraud?I have been constantly asking authorities to stop authorhouse and I will continue until authorhouse either changes their ways or is behind bars because they claim I haven't made a penny

coryh670 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Authorhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse and authorhouse publishing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Hi, how did you find the calculator? I too, published a book w/AH. BonzAppetit.com

Thanks,

Gemma

GVKoder@aol.com

Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou Authorhouse "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Authorhouse - Publishing Service Review from Boston, Massachusetts Authorhouse "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more