3.7K views

Authorhouse is definiteiy a scam.I do believe it is time that government agencies take a good look at Authorhouse and the publish on demand industry as a whole.

If anyone believes they have a legitimate case. I suggent that you contact your elected representatives and every state and federal agency you can think of. Consumer protection, even the Internal Revenue. Let's face it.

There's not one government agency who gives a hoot about us. But if we can approach this scam from the standpoint of the IRS losing tax dollars. Then maybe, just maybe, they will take action. I have written off my book and my loss.

If we together can stop Author-house and other self publishing companies like them from bilking others, then we will have at least achieved some level of justice. Alone we can never hope to receive results. But together, we can be a force for change. Because there's millions of dollars involved here.

I'm sure the IRS would be interested. It only takes a few minutes of your time to drop these agencies an e-mail.

And the satisfaction you received will be more than worth the time.

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Please e mail me at rlmarburg1@hotmail.com Thank you.

I am the author of the screamed evil written in 2010 I was told they make dreams come true a mistake and a nightmare was more like it just look at the cover alone will sale this book 5 and 4 stars everywhere on the web a scam that an understatement check out the book email groomsjamie72@yahoo.com

Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States #1055740

Authorhouse got ahold of my Paypal card.My Mom was right.

Recommendation?

Contact Amazon.

Richardson, Texas, United States #1048963

I have published with AuthorHouse since 2006, and I am very happy with my results. My book is Blacks in the Bible and I average about 250.00 a quarter, my highest quarter was over $500.00.

Yaa-777
to James Warden #1064683

@ JW: Then why visit a site titled "Pissed Consumer?" Are you sure you're not more of an AH agent/operative? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

I have proof man!

i'm grateful for the heads-up!

I regret that I published with Author House as they are very dishonest.

Author House failed to pay 125,000 authors since 2007 until now.

Please contact me if you wish on skype golden.fleece5

Yaa-777
to Anonymous #1064687

125,000 authors???Really???

Really wished I had did some research on AH prior to sending them $.

The interest alone they make on our dollars...that greedy reason alone should tug their conscience to mail us back our principle.

Hi,

I published with Author House late 2007 and 2008 I cancelled

the publication rights and Author House is still selling/renting

my book in over than 100 countries without my permision.

In addition, I haven't been paid for 8 years now.

We may discuss further if you wish to contact me by email pegasus@golden-fleece-international.com.au, by skype:golden.fleece5 or by phone +61 422 352 433