Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou
I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud.I found it in the attic after 40 yrs based on a true story.
She was a very well known artist. So I am now getting a $2.38 check every 2nd quarter. But I know thousands of the book has been sold.
So I contacted the printers, They were going to tell me how many they printed (Lightning Source) And then called back and Authorhouse told them not to tell me???so they wouldn't let me know.It is bad enough that they are ripping us off like this but to a dieing mother, that I was trying to make her feel proud before she went to see God.That is unbelievable.Several websites keep being sold out according to what they tell me, so it could be in the 10's of thousands easily.
please query book "Chewy The Woodchuck" at yahoo.com
Pete Vinal firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chewy The Woodchuck
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."