Chewy The Woodchuck, sold by Authorhouse, hasnt paid me, I terminated the contract last year
I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore.They were making the money and I made $2.34 twice in 3 yrs.
They sold thousands of books.
Since then just to see I had several friends go on those sites and buy the book. I just book my own book lsat week off amazon.com I got it in 2 days. I paid a lot. This has got to stop.
Everyone out there, help me find an attorney that will do a class action suit.
And a TV show like 20/20 that will pick up the story.Please let me know
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chewy The Woodchuck
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "Authorhouse published my book when they were called FirstBooks. They have been selling my book and I have not seen a dime in over ten years. They claim they have..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and..."
- "Ordered a maxi dress. The picture looks fantastic. I'll let you decide !! ..."
- "Do not order from this site, they're crooks! I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress. I emailed them right..."