Chewy The Woodchuck, sold by Authorhouse, hasnt paid me, I terminated the contract last year
I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore.They were making the money and I made $2.34 twice in 3 yrs.
They sold thousands of books.
Since then just to see I had several friends go on those sites and buy the book. I just book my own book lsat week off amazon.com I got it in 2 days. I paid a lot. This has got to stop.
Everyone out there, help me find an attorney that will do a class action suit.
And a TV show like 20/20 that will pick up the story.Please let me know
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chewy The Woodchuck
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Do not order from this site, they're crooks! I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress. I emailed them right..."
- "Ordered a maxi dress. The picture looks fantastic. I'll let you decide !! ..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."