1.3
Style and Design

I received two phone calls in response to an inquiry I had 2 years ago for who knows what. I spoke with Kayla, she was really insistent that I start writing as as soon as possible. She was condescending and spoke poor English, I couldn't help but feel that this was Ironic.

I told her I did not remember what my inquiry was for, and she tried to spin off that I should write the book because it is in my industry (film production) and it would be good for my name.

I asked if there was some sort of funding program so I could focus on writing since she seemed to want this book of mine so bad.

She then told me not to waste her time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! waste her time, she is literally getting paid to waste peoples time.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 09.

Comments

I agree author house is a scam

AuthorHouse

Hello, and thank you for notifying us of what has happened. We are sorry to hear this.

The professionalism of our consultants is a matter that we take very seriously.

Could we ask you to please send us the full name of the consultant, at ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com? We appreciate you informing us of this.

I am not surprised you found the rep comical - the company is a joke. Don't spend any money with them.

They make up rules as they go along to benefit themselves and screw their own customers.

Company is desperate. Avoid.