Irvington, New York

I've read a number of the complaints on this board and I'd like to invite you to submit them to me directly for investigation via email at kgray at authorhouse dot com.

It's impossible for AuthorHouse to assess the validity of complaints posted by users with anonymous or fictional handles. It's also impossible to assess if these are complaints posted by actual AuthorHouse authors.

I would advise any author to look at all of their options before publishing their book. For many POD self-publishing is the answer; for some it is not. I would also advise you to take with a grain of salt comments posted by those who fail to include their real name.

I am a real person -- you can find me on the AuthorHouse Web site. Again, my email is kgray at authorhouse dot com.

As well, I would be more than happy to put prospective authors in touch with authors who've achieved success with our company.

Thanks.

Kevin A. Gray

PR Manager

kgray at authorhouse dot com

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Eugene, Oregon, United States #634739

I talked to your Bookstore person about ordering some of your publications of "Flying a novel" by Paula Helfrich and Rebecca Sprecher and was told the price but that I could buy those books for less on your website. 'Went through the search process and "no item is found" came up again and again.