4.1
Style and Design

1. They publish quickly. You must have your manuscript ready and photos ready for submitting once you sign. Their product is professionally printed.

2. You must hire your own editor and proof your book over and over before submitting. They can't be held responsible for your errors. They never printed one typo that wasn't in my manuscript.

3. If you're not clerically inclined, you will not be able to fill out the correction forms. It is very tedious work. The average writer with no skills would not be able to navigate. Also you'll need basic computer skills to publish online. I felt lucky I had many years of secretarial to know punctuation, spelling, and typing skills.

I'm sorry for all the people feeling ripped off but I always had prompt customer service from them when I had a problem.

4. The marketing services are additional and very expensive. I signed up for one but it hasn't paid off yet. Beware of the marketing tools. I don't believe they are hiding royalties from the writers. It's just hard to sell books from an unknown writer. Their marketing salesmen are very persistent; just don't return their calls or don't pick up. They'll back down. I write for a hobby and am very pleased. Happy publishing!

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Good final product.

Comments