Chepstow, Monmouthshire

Dear Sir,

My last book was published on the 5th Marh 2015.Todate I have not received any Update regarding the sales or accounts.

I was about to publish my second book entitled HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL.But I had a very bad experience in the hands of your staff Emanuelle Daan and the rest and I withdrew from publishing the book having paid a sum of £430.Since then I have been requesting the REfund of my money back and your staff do not even bother to respond so far.Please investigate this matter.,As a result of the mishandling of this matter you are notonly lo9sing customers but also getting a bad reputation.

Dr.Mark Fernando (44)7459-670803 & (44)748-4625174 dr.markfernando@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Authorhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse and authorhouse publishing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This is a beautiful story with a beautiful backgrolund,it is amazingand it is wonderful.I am surprised that I am yet hear from the Publishers regarding the progress. How come ?