1663 Liberty Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA
3.0
Style and Design

On July 19th, I signed a contract for my book to be published. Because of the high cost, I decided to pay it in installments.

There was nothing I could find in the contract that the book would not be printed until all payments were made. At first, I had to pay the second installment before my book was to be released, but then they changed their minds and said I had to pay the whole thing. I worked with three different representatives and none of them really had a clear understanding of what the policy was. What's the point of having a payment plan if they won't publish the book until they receive all the money?

Also, they need to make it absolutely clear that all money has to be received for the book to be printed. Communication was absolutely terrible!

Authorhouse Pros: High quality product.

Authorhouse Cons: Lack of communication.

Comments

AuthorHouse

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry that you had a poor experience with us.

We are always striving to improve, and will discuss ways to improve this aspect of our policies. Thanks again.