4.8
Style and Design

For me, I have no problems with Authorhouse, my friend published his poetry book with them and it turned out to be an expetional book. Though he didnt publish it NOY for the money reason and market it, the process was very thorough and my friend was guided all along by his publishing consultant very well and expectations were set properly even before the publication stage.

And I guess that where alot of bad reviews and complaints came from~ that either authors were not keen enough to know the inclusions of their package or either they were not asking enough questions to more about whats going to happen.

And i kind of get annoyed when authors starts Yapping and make bad reviews but didnt even call the customer service first to solve their problems. Anyway, i am almost done with my own manuscript and I would love Authorhouse to do it for me.

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Sounds to me like they tried pretty hard to rectify their issues with customer service. Your scant understanding of other's problems says nothing about how much they really had their hard work taken advantage of.

I hope you have employed an experienced ghost writer and grammarian ; I am concerned for your success if this post is a sample of your ability.