Style and Design

I attempt to publish a second book through Author House because they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse $580.00 dollars, after I submitted my manuscript and a partial payment of $300.00 hundred dollars Author House renege on the agreement, they found fault in the content of my story, but refuse to return any of my money- it's been over a year now, it's like they just took my money without a worry, several time I wrote them requesting my money, also I wrote to the Better Business Bureau filing a complaint, FTC, Consumers Protect, but still I haven't receive any of my money. At this point I have to say I was scammed because the first story they published for me is a continuation of the same story, and I haven't received a dime in royalties from Author House from that story, from my experience dealing with this publishing company I have to say they are crooks, an Author/ Writer will never become successful publishing through this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Authorhouse Cons: Was good until i was scammed, As bad as it gets.

• Author House Is A Fraud

Comments

As someone trying to write professionally, you should know that “$300.00 hundred dollars” is an atrocious way to use grammar. You’ve essentially said, “three hundred hundred dollars dollars.” You should use just, “$300.”

AuthorHouse

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that this has happened.

Can you please send us an email at ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com, so we can follow up on your case?

Please include your name, Project ID, and phone number. Thanks.