3.0
Style and Design

I had to show and prove they are wrong please stop the hurt to mental ppl please this hurt honestly this is SHELISHA CAMPBELL A REAL STORY NO LIES SOME PPL KNOW IT IS HARD FOR ME TO LIE TO ANYONE OR LYIN ON U SO PLEASE STOP LYIN TO ME I BEEN ASKING SINCE NOVEMBER 2015 TALK TO GRACE CHRIS JOHN PATRICIA ETC NO CALLS BUT GOT MY MONEY AND I BOUGHT 93 BOOKS 1ST BOOK I PUBLISH AFTER I REALIZE I DONT GET ANYTHING FOR THAT BOUGHT 30 BOOKS FOR MY SECOND VOLUME PLEASE TELL ME WHYI CANT BE advertise as bookmad digital said and they works please readthey didnt look at my book i have so many take out lines that they printed wow why would they do that oh yea to show ppl i am slow and i toldthem to take that line out they put in my books please read ur agreement right they got me and not even go on what they said AUTHORHOUSE PLEASE DO BETTER PLEASE IF I LEAVE THE WORLD 2 DAY JUST KNOW I WAS HONESTLY ABOUT WHAT I SAID ABOUT AUTHORHOUSE THE PPPL I HAD I HAD TO KEEP SWITCHING BC THEY WAS LYIN THAN AND STILL IS THEY DONT BREAK IT DOWN FOR PPL LIKE ME THAT REALLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND 1ST TIME WAS MY WOSER TIME PPL TALKING ABOUT MY BC OF THINGS I TOLD AUTHOR HOUSE TO TAKE OUT AND THEY PRINTED IT WOW AND I BOUGHT 93 COPIES THEY DONT CARE LOOKIHAVE PICTURES TO SHOW I AINT LYIN

This person wrote the review a product or service from Authorhouse and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments