Style and Design

Save your time and money. Since I can't get back either one, I decided to share this with any skeptical authors.

I regret deeply publishing my book with Authorhouse. I don't need to talk about the royalties because other unhappy authors discussed that in this forum. They had some weirdo employee calling me 3 x's a day trying to save me some expensive package for their ebook and audiobook. They are overpriced and they illustrated *** pictures for my book.

Unfortunately I'm still dealing with them for other issues with my book. Moving forward I will never publish with them again.

Unfortunately I was referred to them by a friend who is now an ex friend. There are so many better options out there.

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Your rep calling me is the least of my concerns. Will customer service refund me the $500 dollars that your thieves stole from me.

AuthorHouse
to Anonymous #1455722

Thanks for your message. Please feel free to send us an email at ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com with your name and Project ID, so we can look into your case.

AuthorHouse

Thank you for your message. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a poor experience with us.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service department, which is open 24/7.

They can put you on a Do Not Call list and assist with other matters. Thanks!