i urge people not to work with author house they are fraudulent especially Judd Care and manny Alvez they took my money and refused to pay me back pretending that the close in the contract forbade them from doing so. Stay away from this publishing company it is a scam and a fraud. They harassed me to do an editorial assessment for 199 pound where i received a few sentence report telling me that my novel is very touchy without any precise detail and with it attached 7 pages of very poor editing when i told them I wasn't expecting this poor detailed report Mr Manny stepped in pretending to be sympathetic to my cause and asking me to give him some days to investigate the matter then totally disappeared after i insisted on calling him he sent one sentence saying I was wrong and all has been done very professionally and refused to pay me back so from the 900 pound i got 66 pound refund

Be vert careful and never contact these people ever

Reason of review: fraud.

I didn't like: Failure to honor contract, Fact that they misled me, Awful experience.

Comments

My book was published by Authorhouse in 2013 and I have dealt with numerous people at Authohouse. The names/employees keep changing, as they call me to pitch yet ANOTHER product to boost my book sales.

It's always on me to "fix" the problem with my sales, by spending more money on another one of their newly added products.I have little confidence that Authorhouse can/will do what I need, to promote and sell my book.

Basically, they nickel and dime me to buy their "programs" that change like the wind, are expensive and don't produce results I expect, according to their pitch.All of the employees for Authorhouse seem to be foreigners, so I wonder why no Americans, like me, are working for the company.They seem to be based in the US, but it feels like a foreign company whenever they call me. Not a comfortable feeling.Nothing against foreigners, but when everything is based online, there is still a sense of mistrust I feel when I can't see the people or visit the office in person, if I choose to.It feels very shady, whenever I deal with them.

I think we should report Autherhouse and get the investigated and closed down and sue. We have the right to sue. I am going to start the wheels in motion today

to Lynn king #1504871

If you need my testimony please ask me. they stole from me money