1.4
Style and Design

I published my very first book with author house. Upon publishing a reader pointed out a very big mistake with my punctuation.

This mistake appeared throughout the whole book. Embarrassed, I contacted authorhouse immediately and asked if I could send them a revised copy of the book because the book looked amateurish and unprofessional with all of the Mistakes with the punctuation.

I was told that it would cost $25 per sentence that I wanted to change. I asked what constituted a sentence. I was told five words.

Since the entire book had to be revised I had to scrap it and move on. I ended up publishing with NewBookAuthors.com. I submitted my book and they immediately notified me about of the errors that I had not noticed. They made sure that my book looked professional and polished before they allowed it to go on the sale.

In fact, there were several revisions until the book was ready. Instead of paying thousands new book authors was very inexpensive at $550. I told off the house to take my books off the market. They did not.

I had to send them a cease-and-desist letter.

And I am still seeing that book with the poor punctuation everywhere and I am royally ticked off because the revised version that I publish with new book office is also on sale. I want the one with authorhouse to Simply disappear.

Product or Service Mentioned: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments

The same thing happened to me , glad I found this and now I am going to go after them !!!