The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014.I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews.

But they won't stop trying to contact me! They just called me right now after I told them not to contact me again, and I am getting very angry.

It's Amber Richards who first contacted me march of last year, but to be honest I don't know who it was this time because I didn't give a ***.

If they call me again, I am going to be seriously pissed off, and they'd better not email me either.I have provided the screenshots from last years messages (just the beginnings of them), and the number they called me today is: 1-812-650-0897

This person wrote the review about Authorhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse cold calling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more