The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews.

But they won't stop trying to contact me! They just called me right now after I told them not to contact me again, and I am getting very angry.

It's Amber Richards who first contacted me march of last year, but to be honest I don't know who it was this time because I didn't give a ***.

If they call me again, I am going to be seriously pissed off, and they'd better not email me either. I have provided the screenshots from last years messages (just the beginnings of them), and the number they called me today is: 1-812-650-0897

This person wrote the review about Authorhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse cold calling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments