The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014.I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews.
But they won't stop trying to contact me! They just called me right now after I told them not to contact me again, and I am getting very angry.
It's Amber Richards who first contacted me march of last year, but to be honest I don't know who it was this time because I didn't give a ***.
If they call me again, I am going to be seriously pissed off, and they'd better not email me either.I have provided the screenshots from last years messages (just the beginnings of them), and the number they called me today is: 1-812-650-0897
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cold Calling
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Hiring a PR/ Media company can become a love story or just be a learning experience when it turns out to be not the right fit. With Reed Trencher it..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "* VERY BAD EXPERIENCE @ Fasion MIA * I made a substantial order over 45 days ago. Part of the items arrived (one was stained), but at present there are lost and/or..."
- "Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605 And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."