The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014.I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews.

But they won't stop trying to contact me! They just called me right now after I told them not to contact me again, and I am getting very angry.

It's Amber Richards who first contacted me march of last year, but to be honest I don't know who it was this time because I didn't give a ***.

If they call me again, I am going to be seriously pissed off, and they'd better not email me either.I have provided the screenshots from last years messages (just the beginnings of them), and the number they called me today is: 1-812-650-0897

This person wrote the review about Authorhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Authorhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Authorhouse cold calling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments