I was pressured into a website I didn't want, by Grace Allen.Shortly after I called to cancel it.

They said I was calling too early. I called several times again, for fear of being locked into their scam. I called again and they said I need to be closer to the deadline. They finally allowed me to sign a release form.

They stalled on it. Then they said I had to pay almost $300 to reinstate my site so they could cancel it!! This is a scam. This is FRAUD!

It should be illegal. I have emailed Grace, Alex, and James re website fraud, but NOTHING is being resolved!

Please have someone get back to me to tell me I can have my website back without having to pay a ridiculous and unfair fee for it.This is totally unethical.

Review about: Authorhouse Book Publishing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Authorhouse Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more The Dark Parlour Magazine The Dark Parlour Magazine "The Dark Parlour magazine took in my photo submission but miscredited me. I contacted them about it and they refused to fix it. Than, they went on facebook and publicly..." Read more Authorhouse - PROMISED REFUND NOT RECEIVED Authorhouse "In trying to make the arrangements for the marketing of my e-book version of my book, I had numerous unsuccessful conversations with a man who sounded drunk, who appeared to..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more