I was pressured into a website I didn't want, by Grace Allen.Shortly after I called to cancel it.

They said I was calling too early. I called several times again, for fear of being locked into their scam. I called again and they said I need to be closer to the deadline. They finally allowed me to sign a release form.

They stalled on it. Then they said I had to pay almost $300 to reinstate my site so they could cancel it!! This is a scam. This is FRAUD!

It should be illegal. I have emailed Grace, Alex, and James re website fraud, but NOTHING is being resolved!

Please have someone get back to me to tell me I can have my website back without having to pay a ridiculous and unfair fee for it.This is totally unethical.

Review about: Authorhouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Authorhouse - PROMISED REFUND NOT RECEIVED Authorhouse "In trying to make the arrangements for the marketing of my e-book version of my book, I had numerous unsuccessful conversations with a man who sounded drunk, who appeared to..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more