I used these absolute dishonest FRAUDS at AuthorHouse to publish a book!!!!!! They are a FRAUD and THIEVES.

They are getting a lawsuit form me now!!!!!!! I cannot order copies of my own book !!!!!!! DO NOT EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THESE FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY , VERY, VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.

ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! THESE people never return telephone calls. They always try to charge me far too much for a three chapter book!!!!!!! ACCURATELY DESCRIBED AS FRAUDS and THIEVES.

COMPLAIN to the FBI, The state attorney general's office, The BBB, anywhere and EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! WARN EVERYONE.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say NO to AUTHORHOUSE......

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Authorhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Authorhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Authorhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments