I had to send them a cease-and-desist twice. I told them to stop selling my book because the editing was subpar and there were some mistakes in it that they would not allow me to correct without paying them more money.

I took my book to a different Publishing Company, newbookauthors.com and was able to publish a professionally published book. They made sure my book did not have any mistakes before it went on sale and allowed me to make as many adjustments as I needed. In fact, they encouraged it. That's what happens when you are working with a real publisher.

And not these vanity publishers.

I am so disgusted with my experience with authorhouse because of the money I spent. I feel like I was taking advantage of.

Review about: Authorhouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

AuthorHouse

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear that you had an unfavorable experience with us. We offer our best wishes for your book.

I too was ripped off by Author house. I don't know how they get away with what they do to people.

AuthorHouse
to Sissy Mills #1544553

Hello, and thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with us.

Have you tried contacting our Customer Service department, to have your issues rectified?

Please also feel free to send us an email at ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com along with your Project ID. Thanks.