I had published two books with them, one of them won two book awards. In July 2017 I sent them the materials for the third book.

On February 6, 2018 they said "We have nothing. You sent us nothing." Using "get info,"I found the documents and e-mailed them to Michael Miller. The text, the cover, the author photo. The documents dated from July 2017.

Miller:"I'm not familiar with these individuals." Individuals? Documents!

The text, the cover, the author photo. Once I pointed out that now, 5 months late, he had everything he needed, he said "We still can't publish." Dementia, stupidity, morons.

Review about: Authorhouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

AuthorHouse

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had this experience.

We take matters like this very seriously -- after all, we want to make sure that our authors can publish their books! Please feel free to contact our Customer Service department, who can help you get a different publishing consultant.

We'll also look into what happened with the consultant you named above, and will take the appropriate action. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.