Manuscript sent paid publishing fees over three months Book is about Bible events.After four months , I am accused of QUOTING TOO MUCH SCRIPTURE.and the manuscript is not acceptable as written.

Suggestion is , to make "corrections" that involve RE-WRITING the whole *** thing. suggestions for "corrections" are confusing and CONTRADICTORY" Bible cversion used is the King James , with some use of at least 14 other versions. Other quotes taken from google interviews ,so I didnt infringe on copyright. People mentioned include "politically" incorrect terminology , but have avowed their position , so no conflict is involved?

' I repeated one quote made by Pope Francis , from TV , so This is nott a private issue.Other mentions of historical events , are public domain so whats their problem???

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Preferred solution: Print anyway .

I liked: Didnt get this far.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Authorhouse - Took my money and delivered zero Authorhouse "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Authorhouse - Your Father in Heaven, Devilish or Divine Authorhouse "Authorhouse published my book when they were called FirstBooks. They have been selling my book and I have not seen a dime in over ten years. They claim they have..." Read more Authorhouse - Review in Periodicals & Publishing category from Charlotte, North Carolina Authorhouse "I had to show and prove they are wrong please stop the hurt to mental ppl please this hurt honestly this is SHELISHA CAMPBELL A REAL STORY NO LIES SOME..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more