They stole more than $2000 from my MasterCard. Though they admitted that they received ALL the money they asked for, the book's material,and a clear statement that they will publish my book; they vanished and never published anything for me.

I WISH I had spent a few minutes to read other victims' comments. Please beware and don't send them any money. I am convinced now that the few positive comments about their so-called credibility are written by their associates. Beware of their many tentacles in London (UK)and in Indiana (USA).

mahmoud Hasaneen

mahmoudhasaneen@hotmail.com

Melbourne,Australia

Review about: Authorhouse Publishing Service.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Hi fellow author, how are you?My name is Kazem Sadati and I live in Georgia, USA.

I am just another ripped off author and I would like to gather a bunch of unhappy authors for a class-action lawsuit against Authorhouse.If you would like to join me in this effort, please contact me at kazsad@hotmail.com Thanks.

Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou Authorhouse "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...." Read more Authorhouse - Scammy and won't stop Authorhouse "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more