Style and Design

Went to Bloomington in person thinking that would be best. Agent there said; "no one here is going to read your book." THAT'S when I should have run. Submitted my dedication page and they "f'd" it up, but it was MY fault for not checking their work. What? A publishing company with people that can't re-written one page and check their own work? THAT'S when I should've run a second time. I published 3 books since 2008 - primarily to have closure and copyright. Now I copyright my own work directly through Copyright.gov for $ 55 each time.

No royalty checks - even small ones. Had to make several calls and emails that they started ignoring (working there must be he'll) and finally they did a reconciliation, but who knows if that's right (or honest). Look; the more they can screw you the more money they can make.

I have 3 more completed novels and I won't work with them again.

Simon & Schuster has a self-publishing site and guess what? They are in partnership with Authorhouse. Argh!

Comments

AuthorHouse
#1472085

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and wish you success with your books.