The often repeated story.Obviously, the entire procedure is far beyond just AH publishers.

How did they plot their way through legal procedures, which supposedly protect the public? Why are court cases by unhappy authors being lost? Etc. etc.

I did not visit this forum to cry about myself, I was an idiot who wanted to trust. The glimpse I encountered in terms of the editing package I experienced, seemed to have been done by artificial intelligence, or someone incapable of understanding the spirit of the content. The brilliance of legal, conversational and deceptive tactic used has to be applauded.

For the detached observer, aspiring authors meeting the AH well-oiled machine must be hilarious.Wonder if they record them for cock-tail laughs.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

Chewy The Woodchuck, sold by Authorhouse, hasnt paid me, I terminated the contract last year Authorhouse "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Not Waste Pro!  Waste Pro is a WASTE of time and money! Waste Pro Usa "For the past 3 weeks Waste Pro has not picked up my trash, even though I've called in twice every week about my trash being picked. Each time I call,..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Nv Real Estate Academy "Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny. We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more