Style and Design

I published two books with Author House. Its All Part of The Alpine Experience and Cannes Confidential.

I paid them over 10,000k for ebooks, marketing, and publishing. In nine years I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID A SINGLE DOLLAR and have emailed them over 400 times. They are a SCAM. I have hundreds of examples of their lies and have dealt with over 30 people over the years.

I have just started letting the world know they are a bunch of CRIMINALS that should all be locked up...................................................................... I have finally had enough of their lies and are now taking legal action.

I hope this forum helps spread the word that they are criminals. When they send an email the grammar is shocking as they employ people off the street and brain wash them

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Are criminals and should be locked up in prison.

Comments

HelloThank you for your review. It was very helpful!.

I was recently contacted by this publishing house and stared looking up online for reviews to find out more about them. I had the same feeling after talking to a representative. Beacuse they dont give much information and just pushing on signing up with their plan. I would like to know more about your experiense with them.

And if your issue finally been solved! I wish you all the luck!Beakcouture@gmail.com

AuthorHouse

Hello -- I believe you were contacted by our Customer Service department last week, is that correct? Please let us know. Thank you.