4.5
Style and Design

Question? I'm thinking about how much can I get your opinion on this.

I'm from the state of North Carolina shore of the best state of the best of the best. Have a nice novel in 2011. Author House was paid by my support. They are supposed to pay my monthly and yearly expenses.

Thanks to my support I am making it happen. I tell you and the family are saying the same and my support is saying the same and others here at the coast are saying the same Author House needs to stand up and do as suppose. My expenses for writing books for them is $11.5 per month. It's supposed to be cut the first month of July 2011.

They owe me and my support back pay for 9 years. My support paid for my first book that I have written for them to be published. My books are entitled MASTER OF MANHATTAN "You Lose Or Win" By Jeffrey Bonds.

It never goes out of print and are distributed by books stores online/concrete world wide. So let it be known Author House my support and I paid for your books to be published and we want our monthly and yearly expenses money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dream Products Shipping Service.

Comments