Since my publication of my poetry book, Over A Cup Of Coffee on July 13, 2013, I am perturbed with your promotion as initially suggested with the Pinnacle package. Authorhouse should clearly state how the book will be distributed. I checked with other publishing companies, such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Indigo carrying and promoting my book on the Internet, something I have not seen from the company I had paid to have my book published. I am not pleased that your marketing division has barbarded me with offers and to have me purchase my own books to promote.To date, I have only received a cheque of $4.00 ( most likely from the two copies from my friend ). Do your company keep track of the sold books by other companies, as they seem to have a price quote?

I do not believe my accounts reflect the true accounting amount which I should be receiving given how many companies from different countries.

I am an unsatisfied client in need of your company's transparency and accountability?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of authorhouse publishing service. Authorhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned authorhouse publishing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Authorhouse.

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments