Since July 2014 Authorhouse has changed its Terms and Conditions.Section 6.2 states that the Author consents to having private information publicly displayed.

Yet when questioning they say they would not reveal private information, only author name, book title and whatever we allow for marketing, which contradicts the statement.

Common sense - why include such a statement.Established Author house plans to sell authors private information to other companies - of which these companies more likely will contact and see what else can be squeezed out of us authors when we merely want to do what we love and that is write and share to the world!

Had an Experience with Authorhouse?

Comments

The logic is very simple dear.Publishing a book is not for free.

Wake up. Writing a book is never enough to be published.

So as to say that success is not free.You have to work for it.

Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Authorhouse - Can we all join together and do a class action suit against them. I was not paid in 2 years for thou Authorhouse "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more