3.1
Style and Design

I published in 2008 and have been asking for years that the price of my book be lowered.I was originally told by an unscrupulous sales man ( who was fired shortly after) that I should price it high and that I could lower it at any time (not true).

I am now trying to move my book to Outskirts but, I just wish that Authorhouse would do what I ask. Well, if you want me to write one hundred words, I would like to say that I have been ignored for years, promised a call back and never have received one. It would save me a lot of heartache if that would just lower the price to where it should be.

A college would like to use my book in their Human Services program but, not at this price.Come on, Authorhouse!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AuthorHouse

Hello, and thank you for your post.Are you currently in touch with anyone from our Customer Service department?

If not, please feel free to contact us via ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com so we can make sure your inquiry gets to the right person.There is also our customer service toll-free number at 888-519-5121.